Sunday, January 21, 2007

Miami Zoo

Giant Tortoises at the Miami Zoo.
On the last day of our vacation, we went to the zoo
and the beach.


Lioness. Are we watching her or is she watching us?
Funny, I feel further down the food chain now...

We got to feed the giraffes!! I got to pet the nose of this one!!!
It was incredible. They are so beautiful.

Beth feeding the baby, Naomi. She sprinted over to
see us when something spooked her on the other end of
the enclosure. (The something was Ian waking up and unhappy!
Sorry Naomi. He'll try harder next time to be quiet.)
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Krista B. said...

Great pictures!! Ian is getting so big!
I am jealous of you getting to pet a giraffe, I got to feed the ones at our zoo, but there was a no touching rule
:(
Hope you had a great Christmas!