Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sledding!!!


Mark getting ready to send Ian and I down the hil. Near Brian and Cathy's house, there is a golf course with a wonderful sledding hill!


I'm not sure which one of us was laughing harder!
We had so much fun, but I was so tired!! It stinks to get old.


Why was I so tired? I had to haul not only my butt up the hill, I had to drag Ian's 22 lbs too!
I made about 10 trips then paid Megan to drag him up a couple of times.


Brian taking a turn on the sled. Mark was too chicken!! (Mark being a chicken is a long story which involves a broken leg.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sam said...

Well, you know Mark wouldv'e gone down the hill on a kayak!

Good idea paying the teen to do the hauling! (Look! No jokes about you being old!!! I hear people your age have no sense of humor anyway!)

Sam

Blanchard Pickles said...

Looks like lots of fun, but I still do not miss the snow...Sorry Ellie, she still wants snow in Florida...

I agree with it stinks getting old stuff...I am closer to 40 than I want to be...I remember when I thought that was so old, now I am disagreeing with that statement..

darb