Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Some Pictures

I think Ian likes Mom and Dad's bed at the hotel.
What do you think?


The National Cathedral. I was standing at the steps

to the altar when I took this picture of the rose window.

I love all the colors on the columns on the right from the other stained glass.


The main altar at the National Catherdral.

Yes, all of that is carved limestone!!

There are several chapels in the building.

All of them had different altars. It was fascinating!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Reminds me a bit of Ely Cathedral in England! Very pretty!!!

S.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, Heather, and yes; it looks like Ian has found his comfort zone!

Anonymous said...

Heather and Mark,

These pictures are beautiful. I'm glad you are having a good trip. I'm jealous of the outlet mall excursion....it sounds huge! Be careful and I'll see you soon.

Love,

Chrissy