I created this blog so that I could post pictures and a journal from China. Since we have returned from that life changing trip, I decided to continue the blog so everyone can follow along with my pregnancy, the birth of my son and his growth. This is my journal for him.
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Toilet Paper
While I was drying my hair the other day, Ian decided to redecorate the bathroom. I looked down to see him busily ripping the TP to shreds!
This is the "I'm so cute" look I received when I asked him what he was doing.
How can one small child destroy an entire room in under 1 minute!?!?!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great photos, Heather!!! My boys never bothered unrolling the toilet paper, but our Yorkie, Lily, tried that trick many times until we decided to sit the paper on a shelf that she couldn't reach! Ian just gets cuter every day, honey!
What this??? New posts??? Yes, I have seen a room trashed in under 1 minute. I babysit for your monkey, remember?! I need to release the damaging duo on your house for the day!
4 comments:
Great photos, Heather!!! My boys never bothered unrolling the toilet paper, but our Yorkie, Lily, tried that trick many times until we decided to sit the paper on a shelf that she couldn't reach!
Ian just gets cuter every day, honey!
What this??? New posts??? Yes, I have seen a room trashed in under 1 minute. I babysit for your monkey, remember?! I need to release the damaging duo on your house for the day!
I love the look on his face that says "what do you mean, 'what am I do'? I'm making art!"
Heather,
Hee, hee......will his wife be dealing with this as I do?????? :)
Love,
Chrissy
Post a Comment