Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Absolutely Priceless!!


What does any self-respecting toddler do after breakfast?
Well, read the Toys R Us Big Toy Book, of course.

Ian has a bit of a head cold. This morning, he spit up his bottle and breakfast because he choked on the drainage in his throat. So, I stripped off his dirty clothes and cleaned his seat. I put him back in his seat temporarily so that I could rinse out his pajamas and get clean clothes for him. When I sat him down, he wanted to look at the toy ad that I had on the counter. So, to keep him happy for a minute while I got him some clean clothes I let him take a look. When I looked up from rinsing this clothes, this is the picture that was waiting.
Absolutely priceless!!!

3 comments:

Krista B. said...

He looks so serious about his toy browsing!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he's been told he can only pick one toy and he can't decide which one he wants. Hahaha, I needed a good laugh today!

Blanchard Pickles said...

Too funny, what a cutie and he already knows where to look for what he wants...Just be glad its not the best buy flyer...

Darb