I asked Ian what he wanted to be for Halloween this year. He told me a frog or a giraffe. I showed him both costumes on line and he picked the giraffe. (I have no idea why he wanted to be giraffe. All I can think is he was reading one of his books and liked the giraffe.) Anyway, yesterday morning he woke up telling me that he wanted to be the frog. I told him that was too bad because I already had his costume and he was stuck with the giraffe!
Can you tell he didn't feel good from that look?
He woke up with a runny nose yesterday morning. He didn't want to take a nap but he finally feel asleep. (After about 3 hours of fussing, playing, talking and generally being a pain in my rear end!) I had to wake him up to go beg for candy! And, he was really not impressed with the costumes, masks or face painting! Our neighbor, Sami, was dressed as a witch and he told me all evening (and all day today) about how her face paint scared him.

2 comments:
Pictures are priceless! Sorry he wasn't feeling good, but he sure looked cute. I bet he will really be looking forward to it next year now that he has a good idea about what goes on.
Aunt Bonnie
Darling!!
Post a Comment