Friday, May 25, 2012

Ian's Kindergarten Graduation



My little man


Mommy and Ian

Ian and his teacher, Miss Popp

Uncle Eldon, Aunt Bonnie, Papaw and Ian

Ian graduated from Kindergarten today.   It was a happy and sad day for me.  I am so very pleased with person he is turning out to be and I have his amazing to school to thank!   They have taught him so much about not only reading and math, but God and how to treat others. 


   I just can't believe that he is old enough to be a 1st grader.  It seems like he was just learning to crawl yesterday!  It has been a tough day realizing that he is growing so fast and I can't slow it down.  I have been surrounded by loving family and friends all day, but can't express how much I wish Mark were here to see this day.  I know he would be as proud as I am today.   I know he is watching over us.  I received a very clear sign last night of that fact.  I had not been able to find the diamond pendant that Mark gave me since the day I got back from Dubai.  I found it last night when I was looking for jewelry to wear to today festivities.  I have looked in the exact spot I found it so many times.  I can't explain how or why it was there last night other than to say it was my sign that Mark with us. 

Ian, I love you and I am so very proud of you.
  
Posted by Picasa

No comments: