On the way home from basketball practice this evening, Ian and I had the following conversation:
Ian: Mommy is that dude in the diaper with the arrow gonna visit our house tomorrow?
Me: Do you mean Cupid?
Ian: Yes
Me: I don't know, why?
Ian: Cuz I don't want him to shoot me in the bum so I turn into a teenager and fall in love!
Me: You don't turn into a teenager!
Ian: Oh good!
Me: So, who would you fall in love with?
Ian: Gracie, I think. Yes, Gracie
Me: Why Gracie?
Ian: She laughs at me. She thinks I am funny.
Me: Okay then!
A little bit later he asked me this:
Ian: Mommy does it hurt when he shoots you in the bum with the arrow?
Me: No, because it's not real.
Ian: Oh, so it's magic!
I would love to know where he gets this stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment