
Taking a page from Aunt Sam's book:
I needed to make pie dough yesterday, so I gave Ian some flour to keep him busy. Well, this is what happens when you give a 1 year old a cup of flour, a scraper, a bowl and a measuring cup. A full hour of messy fun. That's right, I said a full hour! He played with Alex 'supervising' for over an hour while I made a peach pie. I am not sure who had more fun.
The real beauty of the flour: All you need to clean up is a few papertowels and a vacuum!

3 comments:
Just so he doesn't decide to turn that bowl of flour over on his head, Heather!!
I well remember when you decided to dump baby powder all over Grandma Monica's bed. You looked every bit as cute as Ian. Just too funny. I hope he grows up to be as good a cook as his Mom and Dad. Love, Oma
Did Ian get to sample that peach pie afterward?
Love the pics. Looks like he is having a blast.
Post a Comment