My Mom had surgery earlier this week to repair a torn Rotator Cuff in her left shoulder. When she came out of surgery, they had trouble getting her blood oxygen level up. So, they had her use her C-Pap machine. (It's a machine that she sleeps with at night to alleviate her sleep apnea problem and force more O2 into her body.)
I stopped by to see her yesterday and the picture below is the view I had walking in the room. Needless to say, I about peed my pants laughing at her lovely 'get up'. So since this blog is a good way to keep a record of what is going on in the family, I decided to post her picture for all of you to enjoy! (When she is no longer in a drugged stupor, she will kill me for this but it is so worth it!)

I need to extend a huge thank you to my accomplice
for taking this picture and emailing it to me.
Absolutely priceless, don't you think!!!
I stopped by to see her yesterday and the picture below is the view I had walking in the room. Needless to say, I about peed my pants laughing at her lovely 'get up'. So since this blog is a good way to keep a record of what is going on in the family, I decided to post her picture for all of you to enjoy! (When she is no longer in a drugged stupor, she will kill me for this but it is so worth it!)
I need to extend a huge thank you to my accomplice
for taking this picture and emailing it to me.
Absolutely priceless, don't you think!!!

7 comments:
Heather,
OMG.....that's all I can say.
Chrissy
Grammoo just might hurt you for that one!!
Love
Krista
I went to see her too and she didn't look QUITE this bad. I think this looks worse than she feels, although she sure isn't feeling great. Her physical therapy starts tomorrow, so we'll see. I think you and your accomplice are definitely in for it when she gets well! You/he should remember about paybacks! hahahaha
It's been nice knowing you, Heather!!! LOL
EGADS!!!! YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!!! BEWARE OF THE BORG!!!! RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
heh...heh...heh...
Sam
YOU & YOUR ACCOMPLICE WILL LIVE TO REGRET YOUR DEPLORABLE ACTIONS. TRUST ME PAYBACKS ARE H---. ELEPHANTS NEVER FORGET!
I would kill you if that was me...You and your accomplice are in SOOOO MUCH trouble
Been really nice knowing you..
darby
Post a Comment