Monday, August 09, 2010

A Bit of Understanding

widowsvoice-sslf.blogspot dot com

That is the name of a blog that I read every day. It is a blog written by several different people. They each take a day per week and write a post about how they are feeling/coping. They are each at different time lines in their grief. But, just about every single post hits home for me. Beware, some of it is so hard to read. But again it is so true and to the point. If you have never been through this, then maybe you can read and understand. Don't just read the last few posts about the camp some of them are attending. Go back further and read the every day posts. They are very insightful.

I can't write this stuff out right now. I don't know why, I just can't. But they have done a pretty good job of saying what I feel. I may seem like I am holding it all together on the outside, but some things throw me so far off kilter that I can't even decide simple things. I am not alone in this feeling and that is oddly comforting.

No comments: