Please notice that Ian, the goalie, is watching the other field!
Ian had his first soccer practice earlier this evening. Just watching practice tonight made the entry fee a completely perfect investment. Papaw and I laughed through the entire hour! Kids sitting down on the field, watching other fields, picking their nose or butt, falling on the ball, picking clover flowers, etc. Absolutely priceless!
Ian was so excited to start soccer. He actually wore the outfit in the top picture all day long!! He and Papaw went to McD*nalds for lunch and he wore his cleats! We arrived early at the field because he was driving me crazy! Soccer is all he has talked about since I signed him up this past spring. He was very upset the day we had sign ups because they didn't start playing right then! Games start in September and if today is any indication, they will be fantastically funny.

4 comments:
Sounds about right for four-year-olds. I can't wait for the games to start either! Becky and Old Doug want to come and watch too. I know Ian will have a great time.
You just wait. The games are a HOOT! They have no clue which team they are on, who their team mate is, or where the goal is located. It is a hilarious free for all! Are his games on Saturdays?
I think the games will be on Saturdays. I will let everyone know when they post the schedule.
Post a Comment