Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's All My Fault

It was pointed out to me this morning by someone close to me, that all that is wrong in the world is my fault. So as I got off the phone laughing at the ridiculousness of that, I started thinking about the power. As I was becoming giddy with said power, I decided to blog about all that I can be blamed for in this universe. So here we go with just a sampling....

Have a bad day. It's my fault.
Can't or won't accept responsibility for your actions. Its' my fault.
Have a fight with your significant other. It's my fault.
Need to blame someone else for your failure to act like a reasonable human. It's my fault.
Global warming. It's my fault.
Too much clutter in your house. It's my fault.
You've got the flu or a cold. It's my fault.
Forgot to call someone. It's my fault.
Bad hair day. It's my fault.
Sun came up too late for your liking. It's my fault.
Made a decision for someone else and got busted. It's my fault.
Snow in the midwest. It's my fault.
Can't figure out to make the leap of logic to blame someone else for what you did. It's my fault.
Car accident. It's my fault.
Forgot to pay a bill. It's my fault.
Need to pick a fight, but the other party won't cooperate. It's my fault.
War in Iraq. That's my fault too. And I thought we had politicians to blame for that one.


Anyone else getting how ridiculous this is?!!?! I can hardly fathom the power that I have in my mere body. Unfortunately, it seems I can only do evil with it and therefore, can only be blamed for all the bad things in the world. Anybody out there got the opposite problem? We could rule the world together.

Signed,
Heather, aka The Root of All Evil

7 comments:

Sam said...

TAXES - YOUR FAULT!!!!

Not letting those who know HOW to love babysit your child - MY FAULT!

Whatever is NOT your fault must be mine!

Anonymous said...

When one experiences truth, the madness of finding fault with others disappears.Goenka

Love,
Chrissy

Anonymous said...

aaaaahhhhhh, thanks heather, i feel so much better, it's your fault not mine!!!!!! yipeeeeee!!!!
love,
jan

Anonymous said...

Heather,

The fact that Anson hadn't pooped in a week and YOU gave us pear juice to give him......which in turn, made Anson pooped up to his neck today before I left for work.....IS ALL YOU FAULT!!!!! He He!!!

Love,
Chrissy

Anonymous said...

Heather,

OOPS!! I made a spelling error...that's YOUR fault as well!

Chrissy

Krista B. said...

Wow, that is quite the burden for you to carry, I am certainly glad I know where all the blame for everything falls now though!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Anna Nicole Smith died.....ALL YOUR FAULT!