Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pictures for Craig and Sheryl

Such deep thoughts....Do I play with the blocks or the rings?














Dad, can you give me that other toy please?




















What Mom? I didn't make that smell, I swear.















Yeah, I'm cute and I know it!



















Our friends, Craig and Sheryl, gave Ian this very cute outfit and the blocks he is playing with in the pictures. As you can see he loves both the outfit and the blocks. Thank you Craig and Sheryl!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sam said...

Kieren wants to know how the blocks taste? She also said Ian is a chick-magnet in that outfit!

Anonymous said...

Heather,

I love the third picture down. I fear you'll be getting that "who me?" look quite a bit the next few years. It's those looks that tug at your heart-strings. He's just adorable and shows so much personality. How lucky we are to have two amazing new people in our lives!

Love,
Chrissy