Monday, August 20, 2007

Almost Unbearable Cuteness

I have stated before that Ian and Alex are buddies. The following pictures are more evidence of that. Ian adores Alex. He will look for Alex all over the house. He wants to babble to him on the phone when he calls. He gets upset if Mark picks on Alex. (Afterall, only Ian is allowed to 'beat' up his Alex!)
So last week, Ian was finishing his breakfast when Alex came in the room. Ian immediately began playing with Alex, showing him his food, etc. This is what happened...
First, you laugh and cover your mouth.

Next, you laugh some more at the funny faces Alex is making.

And then, you enjoy a 'mo' kiss.
I absolutely love the expression on Ian's face!
(Mo is Ian's word for eskimo kisses or rubbing you noses together. He will come up to you and say 'mo, mo, mo' and expect you to pick him up and rub noses. When I was a child, my Mom and I would exchange 'eskimo kisses'. Obviously from the pictures, I taught Ian to do the same thing. You just have to be careful because he doesn't understand bumping your nose too hard really hurts!)
Also, scroll down below the poop video for another posting. For some reason once you start a post, Blogger saves it on that day and will not let you post it on the current day! So, I started the Phenomenon post on the 14th and that's where Blogger posted it in the blog. Frustrating, but what can you do!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Krista B. said...

I love his grin! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable, Heather!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are right, it IS almost unbearable. That last picture shows such an incredible look of pure joy! Thanks for sharing.