So, did I get your attention with the title to this post? Don't ya just love a title like that?
Why that title? Well, let me explain....
Since birth, Ian has been a very funny kid when it comes to pooping. When he finishes, he usually makes what we call the "Poop Face". This is the "Aaahhhh, that feels much better!" face that I have posted pics of before. Well, since switching to table food, we have had issues with constipation. I deal with it by giving him regular amount of pears and staying away from bananas as much as possible. That has worked pretty well until the last week or so. We are again having some issues because I am now starting (on the advice of his Dr.) to switch him to whole milk. It's not been an easy thing for him or me.
Why am I telling you all this? Well, this evening while my parents were visiting, Ian was entertaining us with a parrothead hat had I gave him. In the middle of playing, he decided it was time to get the poop thing over with once and for all for the day! (Actually, it's 2 days worth of stink, but who's counting!) Fortunately, Grandpa happened to be videotaping the event!! We laughed so hard, we were crying! As you will be able to hear on the following link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dyamrmumehd
To see a video that could probably win us the $10,000 prize on America's Funniest Home Videos, click on the link above, then click on "Click here to start download" (on the left side of the screen). When prompted, select 'Open' to start downloading. (After it downloads, you may have to press the 'play' button at the bottom of the video screen window.)
Make sure you have your sound turned on. Listen closely to the part when Ian pats his stomach and bends his knees for leverage. The grunt is priceless!! Also, make sure to watch his face. He turns beet red from his eyebrows down to his upper lip. Mark and I can't figure out how he can get just his eyebrows, nose and upper lip to turn red!
P.S. Yes, I know I have issues! But sometimes, poop happens and you just have to laugh at it. Besides, he is too cute and funny not to laugh at on an hourly basis. And besides, do you know how hard it was not to make all the jokes I could have with this post?!?!?!
3 comments:
Oh, he is soooooo going to pay you guys back one of these days!!!!!
My poor sweet baby Ian! Poetic justice that they're the ones who have to clean you up. If you read this when you get older and want payback, I'm here for you. We'll get Uncle Eldon and spare no expense getting them ALL! Hope things improve with your new diet.
Oh I just about peed myself laughing. You are your Daddy baby Ian!
Post a Comment