Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Final Product


Notice, no hair over his ears!


Look!
There was a neck under that hair on the back of his head.
Such a cute neck too!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, never had any trouble finding his neck when I wanted to blow on it or smooch it. I think Mommy just wanted to see into the future and had to get his hair cut just to see what he was going to look like in years to come. Boy is she in for a shock! Oh, how this one is going to change. I can hardly wait myself; I only hope I live long enough to see him grow big and strong. Love, Oma

Krista B. said...

How handsome! Looks like he got over the "trauma" pretty quickly! :)

Anonymous said...

Would just LOVE to know Ian's thought process during this--he's always so ready to try anything new! He's definitely going from baby to little boy, and what a cutie! BTW, I still feel like crying lots of times when I get my hair cut!