Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Brian!!



Today is our friend, Brian's birthday. Unfortunately, he is on the road working today. So, I thought I would post what I think is the one and only picture of Brian and Mark together. It was taken in Dubai last year when management was crazy enough to put the 2 of them together for a trip.

Mark and Brian met several years ago at work. They quickly became friends. They are so alike, it's frightening sometimes. I call Brian the left-half of Mark's brain. That's how similar they are! I blame it on the fact that their birthdays are one day apart.

Brian, we hope that you have a fabulous birthday.
See ya in January in the warm Miami sun.
Love,
Mark, Heather and Ian

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sam said...

Tell Brian I said Happy B-day!!!

Sam

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sam.....Brian aka the left brain.