Sunday, December 02, 2007

First Big Boy Haircut

He had is first big boy haircut today.
I cut his hair earlier this year, but since then he has refused to let me do it again. I don't know why. He didn't seem particularily unhappy when I cut it. He just won't let me do it again. So, Mark and I decided to take him to a salon to see if they could cut it. They managed to cut it, but he was very unhappy about the whole thing.

First, he started out with this "I'm not so sure about this" look.



Then, the lip started quivering....



Then, the crying started!



The girl who cut his hair was very patient. There is nothing like trying to cut a moving target and doing everything to make sure you don't hurt him in the process. She stopped half way through and reassured him, but he still wasn't thrilled as you can see from the following picture.



Sorry about the picture quality. I had to hold Ian on my lap so they could cut his hair. (And, I had to hold his head still a few times!) So, most of the pics were taken holding the camera at arms length and praying they would turn out! (Mark was also getting a hair cut at the same time so he couldn't help with the pictures.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: