Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Mark!!!


Today is Mark's 42nd birthday!! So, I thought I would share a few pictures of him.
Sorry, he never really takes a bad picture so there are no embarrassing ones to share!

Mark and Ian at the zoo this summer.
I think they were discussing monkeys and how closely they are related!


Mark and his 2 favorite boys.


Mark and our nephew, Nathan, going for a tractor ride this past October.
This is Nathan's first appearance on the blog!!
Hi Nate!!


Mark and Ian at the Touch-a-Truck event.
I love the adoring look Ian is giving Mark!

Mark,
There have been so many changes in our lives over the past year.
I have watched in awe as you embraced each change. I stand in wonder at your ability to remain calm at all times. I thank God every single day that he brought you into my life.


I hope that you have the most wonderful birthday!
I love you.
H
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a GREAT birthday Mark! I LOVE the firetruck picture. Got any of that cheese left? Sounds yummy--NOT!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mark!!!
Wishing you the best year yet...

love the Blanchards

Anonymous said...

I'm guilty of forgetting my own son-in-laws birthday, darn it. It comes in the busiest month of the year and he suffers for it. I will try never to forget again. Dad and I love you and love what you and Heather have made of your lives and most of all we love Ian. Does life get any better than this? I don't think so. Love, Mom B

Sam said...

Happy Birthday, Uncle Marky!!!

Love,
Cullen & Kieren
(& Sam & Andy)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Right Brain. Had a wonderful time deadheading on United from the freezing rain of Chicago to the sauna of San Juan and then only get minimum rest. Some things NEVER change.
Have a great day.

The left Brain