Today is Beth's birthday!
She is one year closer (away) from the big 40!!!
I just need to point out that she is older than I am. Why is that important? Well, because I am her aunt, but she will always be older than me. I reminder her repeatedly throughout the year. Love it!!
So in honor of her birthday, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure...

Beth and Ian dancing on the countertop.
She is one year closer (away) from the big 40!!!
I just need to point out that she is older than I am. Why is that important? Well, because I am her aunt, but she will always be older than me. I reminder her repeatedly throughout the year. Love it!!
So in honor of her birthday, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure...
Beth and Ian dancing on the countertop.
I questioned whether I should post this next picture. Then, quickly decided that it MUST be posted.
Beth doing was she does best on New Year's Eve!
Being White Trash drinking right out of the bottle.
(At least it wasn't Mad Dog 20/20!)

1 comment:
YOU GO BETH......Mark and I have plans to move a double wide into the lot between the houses, then a few beaters and some old appliances as well. You gonna look white trash, might as well live white trash........LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Post a Comment