Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Snowflake!!!

Today is Brittany's birthday.
She is Mark's niece, but I have known her for many years since we went to the same high school.
She has many names (Britt, B, Uncle Burtney) but Snowflake fits and is what I usually call her.

So Snowflake, we hope that you had a wonderful birthday!


Love,
Aunt Heather, Uncle Mark and Ian


Being goofy at Christmas.


She is my "go to" person when I need to organize. She came over this past fall and helped me organize my entire kitchen. I take the fifth on how old some of the can goods were in my cabinets!


Last summer, Mark was able to get us thru the gates to see one of his company's airplanes. The plane was loaded with pallets, but Britt wanted to check out the entire plane. So, Mark took her on the grand tour.


Britt is a HUGE M*A*S*H fan. For those that don't know: The character Klinger, was from Toledo Ohio and ordered food from Tony Packo's. Mark got a wild idea to take her there one day last summer. We didn't tell her where we were going, just hit the road. We had lunch, went to Jaime Farr park and then headed home stopping at the Neil Armstrong museam on the way home. (Ian entertained us the entire way home by giggling!)

Happy Birthday Britt!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: