
So, why am I posting pictures of a mostly nude kid? Well, today Ian learned how to take off all his clothes!! That's right folks, on the coldest day of February (12 degrees was the high, with wind chills in the negatives) Ian decided to run around most of the day only partially clothed. I finally gave up putting his clothes back on him and just turned up the heat. Now granted, he has been known to run around here in just his diaper (after he escapes my hold) as pictured above, but today was the first time he has taken off all his clothes entirely by himself.
And yes, he seems to really like to wear just one boot while naked!

3 comments:
at our house we call it "FREE WILLY" and Noah loves it, but he has not quite figured out how to take it all off...just the shirt so far....
Go IAN, you cutie pie...
Darby
I'm liking the new blog. If only kids learned to put those clothes ON as easy as they learn to take them OFF! Gives me chills, but he looks cute and happy!
I remember a little boy and girl, who at about the age of Ian, couldn't wait to get all their clothes off either. It's a good thing that it's just a passing fancy. It was just too funny when Heather took her panties off and was bare naked from the waiste down in Wren's department store in Spfld., of all places - at least she picked one of the better areas to do it, LOL. I love the pix of Ian in all his "nudity" and the ones with the slippers are hilarious - he has such a serious look on his face. love, Oma B
Post a Comment